Introduction to Sourdough
An individual one day course (spread over two days) during which you will learn to make and bake four large loaves:
- Pain de Campagne
- Classic Sourdough
- 5 Seed with Spelt
- Olive Bread
- Baguettes and Rolls
- Cherry Tomato Focaccia
Take home all your breads, plus:
- sourdough starter
- pizza dough for the fridge
- free PDF copy of my book “Bethesdabasics – Sourdough Made Simple” (or hardcopy for £10.00 instead of the list price of £12.00).
Day One: 4.00 p.m.- 6.00 p.m.
- Learn how to mix and knead. Produce the five main doughs for overnight fermentation in the fridge.
Day Two: 9.00 a.m.- 2.00 p.m.
- Weighing and shaping. Learn how to shape Boules (round loaves), Batards (long loaves), Baguettes, Rolls, Focaccia
- While the doughs are proving learn how to make and refresh a starter. Make the pizza dough
- Learn about home baking equipment
- Time to ask questions and look through my extensive library of bread books
- Add the toppings to the focaccia
- Top and bake your pizza on a terracotta tile
- Bake the loaves
Go home amazed with your achievements!
Price: Just £100 making it the perfect Christmas or Birthday gift.As this is an individual course times and breads can be varied on request